Microblading has taken the beauty industry by storm. Permanent makeup practitioners are asked on a daily basis if they perform Microblading. Register now and don’t miss out on this lucrative opportunity to provide your clients with this beautiful and popular procedure.
This Beau 2-day, hands-on Microblading class will teach you how to create beautiful, natural looking hair-stroke brows using the hand method with Tina Davies Harmony microblades.
Models are provided for you. There is a 2-to-1 instructor to trainee ratio.
In addition to learning this new technique, you will learn how to identify skin types to determine the best candidates for Microblading as well as those who are not candidates. You will also learn the various needle groups and how to select the best one for any skin type.
You will receive a Beau Microblading Starter Kit as well as a Beau Microblading Certificate upon completion of the course.
- 2 Tina Davies Harmony hand tools
- Xacto knife
- Tina Davies Pro Silk Pencil
- 2 Practice sheets
- Practice skin
- Bottle of Face Inks pigment
- Automatic pencil
- Tracing paper
- Golden Ratio Ruler
- Eyebrow patterns
A light breakfast and lunch is included.
The cost of this class is only $2,595.00. It is held in our Mount Laurel location, conveniently located 25 minutes from the Philadelphia Airport.
The class curriculum includes:
- Brow design for each facial shape
- Color theory and color selection
- Color correction
- The Fitzpatrick skin scale and skin types
- How to identify skin problems that prevent good results from Microblading
- The most effective after-care methods, which vary depending on skin type
Prerequisite: You must have previously completed a primary training course.