What is Microneedling? Microneedling is a simple, minimally invasive skin rejuvenation treatment commonly used to minimize fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, and stretch marks. When used in conjunction with stem-cell serums it can deliver powerful growth factors to revitalize and rejuvenate your skin.
How does it work? Ultra-fine needles create tiny punctures in the top layer of the skin, which triggers the body to create new collagen and elastin. You will be amazed at the improvement in your skin texture after just one treatment, and the results are even more pronounced when done repeatedly.
Minimal to no downtime, negligible risk, and long-lasting results, are a few of the reasons micro-needling has quickly gained popularity for those looking to erase scarring left behind by acne or stretch marks, and to restore healthy, rejuvenated, radiant skin.
Here are some more of micro-needling’s incredible benefits:
- Microneedling helps aging skin
- Microneedling shrinks pores
- Microneedling reduces fine and deep wrinkles
- Microneedling repairs visible scars
- Microneedling reverses sun damage and pigmentation
- Microneedling makes your products work better
Cost per Treatment
- $275.00 per session – Basic
- $310.00 per session- Ultra
- Includes microdermabrasion paddle that ensures gentle but effective removal of dead skin via rejuvenating exfoliation.
- Package of 4 sessions is $1,000.00 plus
Special introductory price includes Aftercare Serum and Healing Accelerator (retail value is $199.00)