Now more than ever, plastic and reconstructive surgeons are demanding 3D Areola Tattooing to complement their patients’ reconstructed breasts.
Beau Institute has provided training programs for practitioners and medical professionals from around the globe for the past 20 years, in both 3D Areola Tattooing and Permanent Cosmetics.
Our Advanced 3D Areola Tattooing and Scar Camouflage training course is an extraordinary program that includes color theory, color selection, proper needle selection and techniques that allow the professional to create the illusion of a more extended nipple.
We have trained all levels of practitioners and medical professionals from hospitals, universities and surgical centers across the country, including University of Pennsylvania, Long Island Plastic Surgery, Palisades Medical Center, University of Rochester, Mount Nittany Medical Center, University of North Carolina, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, and Mary Hitchcock-Dartmouth Memorial Hospital.
This two-day hands-on training class if offered in either a private or semi-private setting. Models are provided. This training can be scheduled at our location or on-site at your location.
The cost for 2-day semi-private course at our Mount Laurel location is $2,500.00. Call our office to receive a quote for on-site training at your location.
Class Curriculum Includes:
- How to create the most natural, beautiful and 3-dimensional nipple tattoos
- How to create the illusion of more protrusion on a flattened nipple
- How to create realistic, textures and glads or areolas
- Easy measuring for placement of areolas
- Easy methods for color matching unilateral mastectomies
- How to market these new skills
- Dangers of scar tissues and radiated skin… when to tattoo and when not to tattoo
- How to camouflage peri-areola scars
- How to determine undertones in the skin surrounding scars
- Color mixing for scar camouflage
- Needle selection for various types of scars
- After care
Financing is available for medical professionals!