Advanced 3 & 4 Dimensional Areola Tattooing
The bar has been raised on what reconstructive surgeons are expecting in 3 and 4-D areola tattooing to complement their patients’ reconstructed breasts.
Beau Institute provides 3 and 4-D areola tattooing training for medical professionals and practitioners, from around the globe for the past 25 years.
Rose Marie Beauchemin-Verzella, world-renowned expert in realism in areola tattooing, has trained all levels of practitioners and medical professionals from hospitals, universities and surgical centers across the US, including University of Pennsylvania, Long Island Plastic Surgery, Palisades Medical Center, University of Rochester, Mount Nittany Medical Center, University of North Carolina, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, and Mary Hitchcock-Dartmouth Memorial Hospital, Stefanie Spielman Comprehensive Breast Center, Memorial Sloan Kettering.
Rose Marie and her team will teach you the skills needed to create beautiful, natural-looking areola and nipple tattoos.
You will also learn how to diminish and soften the appearance of scars from breast reconstructions, as well as from facial burns, skin discoloration, vitiligo, and other blemishes.
Beau’s Advanced Areola Tattooing and Scar Camouflage training course is an extraordinary program that includes:
- Color Theory
- Color Selection
- Proper Needle Selection
- Techniques that allow the professional to create the illusion of a more extended nipple
This two-day hands-on training class if offered in either a private or semi-private setting. Models are provided. This training can be scheduled at our location or on-site at your location.
The cost for 2-day semi-private course at our Mount Laurel location is $2,500.00. Call our office to receive a quote for on-site training at your location.
Class Curriculum Includes:
Understanding your canvas
- Understand the skin you are working on and its origin
- Learn the various options for reconstructive surgeries
- Color Selection made super-easy for every skin tone
Learn to create natural, beautiful, 3 and 4-Dimensional nipple tattoos
- The difference between 3 & 4-D nipple/areola
- How to create the illusion of protrusion on a flattened nipple and no nipple
- How to create realism, regarding textures and glands on areolas
- Needle selection to create the various techniques
- Easy measuring for placement of areolas
- Easy methods for color matching unilateral mastectomies
Learn how to Approach Scar Tissue
- Dangers of tattooing scar tissue and radiated skin…
- When to tattoo and when not to tattoo
- How to camouflage peri-areola scars
- How to determine undertones in the skin surrounding scars
- Color mixing for scar camouflage
- Needle selection for various types of scars
- Post-Care Instructions
- Certificate of Completion
- Lunch is included
- Preparing to market these new skills
The class was very interactive. Cindy and Maria were excellent! I would highly recommend. I definitely feel that I have gained so much knowledge on areola, scar camouflage.
Evelyn S. September 2020
“The Beau Institute exudes class, professionalism and empowers their clients to love themselves again. I cannot say enough how inspiring the instructors were. If I can manage to bottle just a small percentage of their knowledge, passion and inspiration they give to their clients and trainees, I know I will be a blessing to my future clients. Maria and Cindy – YOU ROCK and I feel blessed. Thank you!”
Rachel Vinson, Registered Nurse, WA
“Amazing instructors and emotional in the best way. I loved being able to help someone on her journey of surviving breast cancer. It was the most rewarding feeling I’ve ever had in a school/work place.”
Bridget Kelly, February 2020
This class was the perfect balance of theory and hands on training. I feel extremely prepared for applying these techniques on my own patients.
Erin Gutkind, Physician’s Assistant, February 2020
Maria & Lorraine were excellent instructors. I feel very confident utilizing the techniques I was taught in the nipple/areola tattooing course on my patients in North Carolina. Great course!
Jennifer L., Physician’s Assistant, October 2019